Helping your child plan for college?
- How do I help my child pick a college major and program?
- What is the difference between degree programs?
- How do I properly match up my child’s interests and strengths with majors?
- How do I help my child target schools that will reduce my overall costs?
We have answers….
The decision to go to college means an additional $1 million more over your lifetime. The difference between the highest and lowest earning major is $3.5 million. Invest in your child’s future with financial confidence.
You can easily spend 200+ hours researching colleges and majors but, here at EDUsquared, we provide a product that encourages information and communication, allowing you and your student to make informed decisions.
Parents spend over $2.5 billion on SAT and ACT prep. Getting into a slightly better school means next to nothing if you overspend on tuition.
Confused about your college future?
- What major is right for me?
- What career can I have with my major?
- What school is best for my major and career goals?
- How can I save money on college costs?
We don’t think paying $18,000 for your first year of college to figure what you want to major in makes much sense. Instead, it is better to have a plan in place that helps you better understand what major and associated jobs fit your personality and what will ultimately create a happy life that is not burdened with debt.
That is what EDUsquared is all about. Sit back, enjoy the ride.
You Will Learn
Advice for 4 different types of students
Public vs. Private Schools
In-state vs. Out-of-state Schools
Average salaries for jobs
Look at our High School Offering! We are able to bring this program to you for FREE! Just click below!
- Counselors are outnumbered 475 to 1 in America
- We provide significant aid materials allowing counselors to spend time giving tailored advice, not educating students/parents on the process
- This is a program that can be accessed anywhere and is 100% video delivered and updated with the most recent newsworthy events
College and career questions are tough.
What is a job in that major really like after college? No, seriously. What does that job do on a day-to-day basis? These are the questions we know high school students and young college students actually have. What exactly is a supply chain analyst? What does a civil engineer actually do? What the heck is a brand manager? We get it, it’s confusing. EDUsquared is here to help. We make the confusing simple.